Sunday 15 April 2012

Leap Year Party!


Rare wings and Top Hat

Rare Shark Fin 
Rare Worn Blanket

Rare Top Hat and Worn Blanket

My first Impressions

The SLIDE

The 1st page of clothes

The Den Rares

The 2nd page of clothing rares
It's here!!!  The amazing thing JA was talking about!!! It's aaing! They're selling shark fins, purple worns, rare everything!!! I'm attaching pics so you can see what's going on. I'm appealing to all members to please buy non members some of the things! remember, this stuff may NEVER COME AGAIN! So it's all that's going to be in circulation for the rest of eternity. So you want rares out there or not!?PIN K UP YOURS TODAY!!

1 comment:

  1. http://quanajr.simplesite.com/436080618
    Please View this website! It is funny I made it all be my self!!! I would be a honor if you do so!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Commenting has a few simple rules, NO, they're not moderated, but of course, you can't gp around around saying whatever you want.
NO cursing!
NO advertising your blog unless it's said in a kind way and not ONLY advertising it.