Sunday 15 April 2012

Report nickitiger! She is a liar & trying to scam!


TODAY I WAS JUST NORMAL TALKING TO MY COUSIN THEN SHE APPROACHES ME , "GIVE ME MY WINGS BACK!' i DID NOT SCAM YOU! NICKI, YOU MADE PEOPLE REPORT ME! YOU EVEN SAID ACE97WAS YOUR BROTHER. I ASKED HIM ADN HE SAID THAT'S NOT TRUE! IF SHE WOULD LIE ABOUT ACE BEING HER BROTHER THEN SHE WOULD LIE ABOUT ME SCAMMING HER WINGS! SHE IS A HORRIBLE PERSON. SHE'S TRYING TO SHAME ME INTO GIVING HER WINGS AS I TYPE. PLEASE, HELP ME! GET THIS PERSON BANNED!ANOTHER PERSON, STRAWBERRYBEAR10, SEND ME STINKIN HATE MAIL!

 I DO NOT LIKE THIS. =( Ok everybody sorry about the caps but I'm just REALLY MAD  right now. And I'm pretty sure I got reported a lot of times. I have membership now! If I get banned, I can't update, I can't trade! And my father's money will be WASTED! Scathach signing out, eternally distressed.
P.S look at My cousin Daisygal54's blog . It has a picture of the actual email I sent her when I got my 2nd pair of wings.

1 comment:

Hey Jammers! Commenting has a few simple rules, NO, they're not moderated, but of course, you can't gp around around saying whatever you want.
NO cursing!
NO advertising your blog unless it's said in a kind way and not ONLY advertising it.