Sunday 15 April 2012

Membership!


Okay Jammerss, yesterday was a huge day for me! I got 6-month membership on AJ!!! I plan t ogive BACK to the Non-Mems, because when I was one, before I met my great friends, it was extremely hard to get colored stuff even if it was SELLING! So I want to make it easy for NM's to get stuff.
INSTRUCTIONS
1) Get the of the original color item
2) Trade me for the colored thing

Okay, you may think that 3 is a bit much but when you recycle stuff, you get about a THIRD of your money back. Which is really bad.. So the only reason I want 3 is so that I don't lose money and then become unreachable because I'm playing best dressed too much. So ya. Just leave a comment of what time (blogger time) and meet me in my den. It probably won't be locked.
N.B This is for NON MEMBERS only. I can only get you stuff that's selling....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Commenting has a few simple rules, NO, they're not moderated, but of course, you can't gp around around saying whatever you want.
NO cursing!
NO advertising your blog unless it's said in a kind way and not ONLY advertising it.