Saturday 21 April 2012

Special Events!

Hey Jammers! So one day i had this idea =/. And so now I want to tell it to you...
SPECIAL EVENT WEEKS!
Mondays! : Meatball mondays! Everybody is brown and red! It's wacky , i know. P.S all this stuff is going on youtube...
Tuesdays! : Wolves Only party housed in the interior of my lavish volcano den!
 Wednesdays! : GUMMI WEDNESDAYS! Pandas galore! Choose one color and stick to that. No clothes or mixed colors.
Thursdays! : Water Thursdays! Get a water animal and chillax in my Lost Ruins den!
Fridays : Weekend Party in my Castle Den! This is the longest party. It goes all the way into Saturday!
Sunday : Nothing sorry :/ I'll be moody that I have to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Commenting has a few simple rules, NO, they're not moderated, but of course, you can't gp around around saying whatever you want.
NO cursing!
NO advertising your blog unless it's said in a kind way and not ONLY advertising it.